IS Bandoo Events Solutions A REGISTERED COMPANY?
We have over a decade of experience in providing professional wedding planning services and are registered with the Companies Office of Jamaica. The companies office of Jamaica is the governmental arm which maintains accurate and up to date records on all commercial entities which are often accessed by the public. They are responsible for checking companies’ current Legal status, Statutory compliance and Ownership.
- Notarized copy of birth certificates
- Proof of Divorce (if applicable) Notarized copy of divorce
- Notarized copy of driver’s license
- Letter stating couple’s occupation, age, date of birth & fathers name
- Notarized copy of death certificate in the case of widow/widower
- Notarized copy of adoption papers also reflecting name changes
- Notarized Change of name deed if other than that stated on the birth certificate which is not associated with a marriage or adoption
- Legal translation of documents to English where originals are in another language
Visit our blog to learn more about the requirements for getting married in Jamaica.
When do I need to sUBMIT the required documents?
All necessary documents must be in our possession at least eight (8) weeks prior to your wedding date. Documents sent after this time period will attract a late fee to expedite the Marriage licensing process.
Do I need to do a blood test in order to get married in Jamaica?
Blood tests are not a requirement to get married in Jamaica.
When is the best time to reserve our wedding date?
Once you have decided on a date and location, it is best to secure both as soon as possible. A deposit must be paid to confirm.
Can I customize my own wedding package?
dO i NEED witnesses
Two witnesses must be present at the ceremony and for the signing of the marriage certificate (must be 18 years or over). If your wedding is only two persons, we will provide witnesses for you.
Are weddings performed in Jamaica legal in the UK, US or Canada?
All weddings in Jamaica are legally recognized worldwide.
Do you accept online payment?
We accept all major credit and debit cards through our Paypal account.